Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hooters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hooters

Did you get instant approval. I just applied and it said it was processing my application and notified in 7 to 10 days. That usually means denial in my past experience. Smiley Sad

Also, what credit report did they pull?

Message Edited by BKed_Rebound on 08-09-2007 01:02 PM
Message 11 of 86
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Yes it was an instant approval. They pulled TU. I previously said experian. Sorry for the mix up. Good luck.
Message 12 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

BKed_Rebound wrote:
Did you get instant approval. I just applied and it said it was processing my application and notified in 7 to 10 days. That usually means denial in my past experience. Smiley Sad

Also, what credit report did they pull?

Message Edited by BKed_Rebound on 08-09-2007 01:02 PM

Don't give up I got instant denial....Smiley Sad
Experian for me..
Message 13 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU for me....denied...oh well, I will just be thankful for what I have right now and keep working to get where I wanna be....
Message 14 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the 7-10 day message.  Called back in a few to check status-nothing.  Called back in a week, still nothing.  Told me it could take 3 weeks.  I thought surly must be denial, but called 2 weeks after application and--Card was mailed yesterday.  Pulled Ex.  Score was 605.  Limit is $1000.  Moral of story--7-10 day message is not instant denial.  Hang in there.Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

got denied a month ago with a 578 . tried a recon and they didnt understand and said wait 60 days and re apply if your score is better hahaha
Message 16 of 86
lost2007
Valued Member

I applied for Hooters and was approved for $1000.00. My TU was 581...
Message 17 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Surprised Egg, thanks for the encouraging words and the knowledge that there is still hope....I see from the other posts that they don't seem to have a problem telling you that you are instantly denied as well as approved....I will try and keep a positive mental attitude because I seem to expect the worse, but hope for the best; when it comes to getting credit that is...

They pulled TU and my score is the best with them 661 so I thought it would be a slam dunk, but then I realized that I had a card with the issuing bank, Juniper, that I included in my BK.

Keeping my fingers crossed, I need a crossed eyed smiley...Smiley Very Happy
Message 18 of 86
Cory
Established Contributor

BKed_Rebound wrote:
Smiley Surprised Egg, thanks for the encouraging words and the knowledge that there is still hope....I see from the other posts that they don't seem to have a problem telling you that you are instantly denied as well as approved....I will try and keep a positive mental attitude because I seem to expect the worse, but hope for the best; when it comes to getting credit that is...

They pulled TU and my score is the best with them 661 so I thought it would be a slam dunk, but then I realized that I had a card with the issuing bank, Juniper, that I included in my BK.

Keeping my fingers crossed, I need a crossed eyed smiley...Smiley Very Happy

The issuing bank??? do they have anything to do with Merrick Bank?

Because Merrick Bank issues the Hooter's card.

Cory

Message Edited by Cory on 08-10-2007 12:03 PM
Message 19 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's right-they are not Juniper but Merrick Bank.

Message Edited by egg on 08-10-2007 12:29 PM
Message 20 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.