Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hooters

tag
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: hooters

Did you hear that boys we actually got a hooters girl to post on this thread. lol J/K RC

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-10-2007 07:49 PM
Message 51 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

how's that saying go, pics or it ain't so. did i say that? please don't tell my dw.
Message 52 of 86
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Oh my dnm!  I'm glad you were the one to say that. lmaoSmiley Very Happy
Message 53 of 86
scoreupper
Established Member

got this.... Congratulations! You have been approved for a Hooters MasterCard Card, subject to verification of the information provided in your application. If we need any additional information, we will notify you within the next two weeks. Once the verification process has been satisfied, you will be issued your new card(s). Please allow an additional two weeks for delivery.

Who do I call to find out my Terms CL and APR? how long should I wait? Thanks
TU EQ EX 687 659 689 11/5/2007
700 669 689 12/7/2007
Message 54 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

scoreupper wrote:

got this.... Congratulations! You have been approved for a Hooters MasterCard Card, subject to verification of the information provided in your application. If we need any additional information, we will notify you within the next two weeks. Once the verification process has been satisfied, you will be issued your new card(s). Please allow an additional two weeks for delivery.

Who do I call to find out my Terms CL and APR? how long should I wait? Thanks

same message i got, i ahd to wait about 4 days before they could get to me. my tu was 638 fico, ended w/no ann fee and 1k cl. the number is posted in one of the threads. others may have it handy though. high utilization and a few hards.
Message 55 of 86
scoreupper
Established Member

My TU score is 698, I had a BK in 2001 and am clean since. will update with APR and CL.
TU EQ EX 687 659 689 11/5/2007
700 669 689 12/7/2007
Message 56 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called. I couldn't believe they gave me $5000. I guess my TU may be the cleanest of my reports now except for the 5 or inquiries from this weekend Smiley Happy
Message 57 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same message.  I filled it out on Friday and its Wed and still nothing.  Where can I get this number to call them.  I want to make sure I got the card or not, so I don't keep thinking about it.  I applied for the US Airway and received $2250 and scores range from 650-685, EQ lowest, Exp highest.

I have been fortunate to have a fiance with a good credit rating to add me on to her cards to improve me score. She becomes the primary and adds me on so that it shows up on my credit report.  She gets good limits.  Im just trying to rebuild mine. I just need more time but running out of patience.  I better MEDITATE.  Smiley Surprised
Message 58 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry guys wasn't thinking last night. here's the number on the back of the card 1-800-850-HOOT (4668), but i really like saying (and typing) HOOT more.
Message 59 of 86
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

cc_builder wrote:
I have been fortunate to have a fiance with a good credit rating to add me on to her cards to improve me score. She becomes the primary and adds me on so that it shows up on my credit report. 

If she has added you as an AU that benefit will be going away fairly soon
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 60 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.