Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hooters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hooters

What is the grace period for making payments on a Hooters account? I can't find it written anywhere.
Message 81 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

25 days  grace period
Message 82 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I thought they all were but I couldn't find a word.
Message 83 of 86
Regular Contributor

I applied last week because I need another line of credit and this seemed like a good place to start.  I only was approved for a $500 cl Smiley Sad I don't know the terms yet but I'm reading a lot of recent similiar stories on here, think they have changed their guidelines recently in regard to credit limits. 
MyFico's:
June 09: TU 591, EQ 526, EX 576
June 10: TU 647 EQ 643, EX 661
March 12: TU 700 EQ 700
Message 84 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

My BF also was approved for $500cl with scores in the low 600's.
Message 85 of 86
BCGCredit
New Contributor

Last week I applied for a Hooters card and got the 7-10 response.  Today I get a fico alert saying a drop in my score ([-5]) points.  So I long in to see what is going on and it says because a new account has been added to my report.  It is Hooters Merrick...  So I guess I am approved.  But I didn't receive or activate the card yet...  I applied for 2 cards Hooters and US Airways...  I think I requested a BT but cant remember.   That is the only reason I can think that the account would show up on CBR before I even activate.  Any thoughts???

On sidebar... I have scores in the high 500's and low to mid 600's...  I have been approved and denied for various card my jewel is 3500.00 CL Wamu and the crap is a 325.00 1st premier which I will close next month, but felt some allegiance to them as they were my first card on the road to credit repair but that 6.00 per month fee and a fee to pay online has finally gotten to me... 

Any way the point is I seem to have a higher approval rate when requesting a BT...  Is there any merit to this or but a coincidence?
Overstock 8.9K|VS 1.3K|Express 1K|Credit One 1.3K| Cap1 QS1 750|1st Premier 950|Cap1 Playstation 750|Target 800|PayPal 2% MC 700|Discover 6K|Nordstrom 4.8K|PayPal Credit 2K|AMEX DG 1K|

Message 86 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.