Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how Citi Diamond CLI w/o hard pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

how Citi Diamond CLI w/o hard pull?

It's currently my lowest limit (4k) card and its been 1 year since it opened (BT 2k which just paid off)....just got approved for SM Barclays with 12.5k limit. Discover FICO shows 750.

I don't get why it's staying so low

cheers,

Dr.dobe

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: how Citi Diamond CLI w/o hard pull?

You can go to your account online to the credit limit increase request and it will let you know if you're eligible for a SP increase.

Message 2 of 5
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Go online and request a CLI. Chances are it will be a SP if you've had it that long. 

Message 3 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Involver wrote:

You can go to your account online to the credit limit increase request and it will let you know if you're eligible for a SP increase.

+1

Absolutely! Citi is one of the best IMHO in that they DO offer your online account a page where you can place a request that if eligible in their timetable results in very nice CLI

with a fantastic! SP! only Smiley Happy Then once approved for that it goes a little further and can take your request for EXTRA! if you so desire with the HP.

Customer's Choice. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Involver wrote:

+1

Absolutely! Citi is one of the best IMHO in that they DO offer your online account a page where you can place a request that if eligible in their timetable results in very nice CLI

with a fantastic! SP! only Smiley Happy Then once approved for that it goes a little further and can take your request for EXTRA! if you so desire with the HP.

Customer's Choice. Smiley Wink

You have had large SP CLI?   Mine have all been under $2K

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.