Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how are chase with auto love cli

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: how are chase with auto love cli

@mossmanb5 wrote:

i opened my first chase a freedom about 50 days ago. i was approved for the amazon visa with chase a few days ago. i have 1500 on each card a piece. how often do they do auto cli and how often should i run some charges thru to trigger it. with small limits dont want to be making multiple payments every month.

See for yourself and look at prior discussions.  Seems to be rare for many.  I've never received an auto CLI on any of my Chase cards opened since 2013.  My wife has received several.  YMMV.

No creditor simply exchanges CLI's for time.  They're based on credit and income.  Usage may help but dont rely on it alone.

@mossmanb5 wrote:

so im guessing its a 50 / 50 chance or sp auto love.

It's not just random or a matter of odds.  Again, it's your credit and income.

@jamesdwi wrote:

this advice is terrible for your credit but may get you auto-CLI and/or offers to give you a SP CLI from chase and possibly discover

Also sounds like dubiously assumed causality.  One does not need to carry a balance to build revolving credit.

Message 21 of 22
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: how are chase with auto love cli

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@mossmanb5 wrote:

i opened my first chase a freedom about 50 days ago. i was approved for the amazon visa with chase a few days ago. i have 1500 on each card a piece. how often do they do auto cli and how often should i run some charges thru to trigger it. with small limits dont want to be making multiple payments every month. thanks in advance for the feedback. i dont want no hp cli's

If you get one, be sure to buy a lottery ticket that same day.

LOL... I will for sure keep that in mind if I ever get a CLI or APR reduction on my Freedom Smiley LOL  That might be my lucky day.. ha ha

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.