Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how does PC work?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

how does PC work?

So I was approved on Saturday for an Amazon.com store card with a $900 SL. Today, I applied for Walmart, American Eagle, and Old Navy and got approved $600, $150, $300. Got off the phone with SYNCB about 15 minutes ago and they increased Amazon, Walmart, and Old Navy to $3500 and American Eagle to $2000. I noticed they all have their own Rewards cards.. Amazon, AE, and Old Navy has Visa and Walmart has MasterCard. so if I wanted to make those Visa's and MasterCard, what would the requirements be? and will those cards stay at the limits I have or are those limits only for those stores?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how does PC work?

You normally have to be invited or sent an offer to upgrade unless you reapp on the ones that allow that and hope you get the MC or Visa and not another store card. BTW, Amazon Visa is provides by Chase so that would be a different company altogether and an app for that card. It's not possible to upgrade to that one.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ooh ok thanks for that. And yeah, shortly after I posted that, I read a post that said that Amazon Visa is thru Chase. Another question, do store cards affect my overall utilization? 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ooh ok thanks for that. And yeah, shortly after I posted that, I read a post that said that Amazon Visa is thru Chase. Another question, do store cards affect my overall utilization? 

Yes, their limits and use count towards your overall credit available and therefore affect utilization

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. So in the future when trying to go for the Visa's, will I keep those limits? Or will I have to ask for CLIs again?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.