Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure†
05-31-2013 02:11 PM
First card at 21 was a Capital One at $500 or so. It's at $7,500 now thanks to the EO. Highest card is my NFCU cashRewards at $25,000.
05-31-2013 02:20 PM - edited 05-31-2013 02:21 PM
After years of lousy credit and a serious amount of effort rebuilding, I just started getting pretty decent cards last fall. Here's where I'm at with regard to these questions.
Lowest starting CL: My JCP card started at just $200 and is currently at $4200
Highest CL on any of my cards: Citi Diamond Preferred, $7550
05-31-2013 03:15 PM - edited 05-31-2013 03:17 PM
Kind of a two part question;
1) What was the lowest credit line that you started off with and how high has it gotten?
2) What is your highest limit on just ONE credit card? (Amex or any other charge card don't count!)
1) I got a 1k. It is now at 3k. Then I got another 1k. This one is still at 1k. Both are from Amex.
2) 12k from BofA as a result of a 6x credit limit increase. Not asking for more
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.