Kind of a two part question;
1) What was the lowest credit line that you started off with and how high has it gotten?
My Bank of America Platinum Plus Student Visa started at $500 and is now a BoA Cash Rewards 123 Visa Signature at $5500.
2) What is your highest limit on just ONE credit card? (Amex or any other charge card don't count!)
My highest limit card is my First National Bank of Omaha Platinum Edition Visa at $19,000.
1. When I got my first card in many years in November 2012, it was a Capital One with a $300 CL. It is now sitting at $1300 CL
2. Highest limit - my brand new, haven't even received it yet, DCU Visa - CL is $5,000. Behind that is my Discover It @ $1500 CL
Got my first CC in 2002 from Capital One. My oldest account overall, it's sitting at the same CL of $2,000... just like the day I got it. A true testament to Capital One...
Currently have a United MilagePlus and Discover IT each with $8k CLs and a BofA Visa Platinum with a $4k in addition to two other CCs with lower limits which include my CapOne. Hoping to never have to open another revolving TL and let these newer cards with larger limits grow with me. We'll see.
1. AMEX Delta Skymiles started at $2K now $25K
2. NFCU at $30K
Biggest jump: Alliant Platinum Visa $500 initial, $17K now
Highest Limit: IlliniCard Rewards Visa $26.62K
Opened Chase Freedom in 2000 with a $1000 limit. Now its 38k over the lifespan of 12 years. CLI's initated by me.
Highest card is NFCU platinum at 45k. Started with 20k back in 2011.
My Capital One Business Platinum started at $500. Now it is a Spark Miles card at $10k.
Highest CL is Chase SW Siggy at $10,500
1.) My first card was a BOFA Cash Rewards card that I got with a 700$ limit. I have yet to ask for a CLI (and I really don't intend to at this point.) so I've left it alone.
2.) Currently, my highest limit is my Chase Freedom at 2,400.