05-31-2013 01:47 AM
Kind of a two part question;
1) What was the lowest credit line that you started off with and how high has it gotten?
My Bank of America Platinum Plus Student Visa started at $500 and is now a BoA Cash Rewards 123 Visa Signature at $5500.
2) What is your highest limit on just ONE credit card? (Amex or any other charge card don't count!)
My highest limit card is my First National Bank of Omaha Platinum Edition Visa at $19,000.
05-31-2013 06:16 AM
1. When I got my first card in many years in November 2012, it was a Capital One with a $300 CL. It is now sitting at $1300 CL
2. Highest limit - my brand new, haven't even received it yet, DCU Visa - CL is $5,000. Behind that is my Discover It @ $1500 CL
05-31-2013 06:25 AM - edited 05-31-2013 06:26 AM
05-31-2013 06:26 AM
Got my first CC in 2002 from Capital One. My oldest account overall, it's sitting at the same CL of $2,000... just like the day I got it. A true testament to Capital One...
Currently have a United MilagePlus and Discover IT each with $8k CLs and a BofA Visa Platinum with a $4k in addition to two other CCs with lower limits which include my CapOne. Hoping to never have to open another revolving TL and let these newer cards with larger limits grow with me. We'll see.
05-31-2013 06:54 AM
1. AMEX Delta Skymiles started at $2K now $25K
2. NFCU at $30K
05-31-2013 10:32 AM
Opened Chase Freedom in 2000 with a $1000 limit. Now its 38k over the lifespan of 12 years. CLI's initated by me.
Highest card is NFCU platinum at 45k. Started with 20k back in 2011.
05-31-2013 11:09 AM
My Capital One Business Platinum started at $500. Now it is a Spark Miles card at $10k.
Highest CL is Chase SW Siggy at $10,500
05-31-2013 11:23 AM
1.) My first card was a BOFA Cash Rewards card that I got with a 700$ limit. I have yet to ask for a CLI (and I really don't intend to at this point.) so I've left it alone.
2.) Currently, my highest limit is my Chase Freedom at 2,400.
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.