cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does Bloomingdale's take to report?

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

how long does Bloomingdale's take to report?

Tried searching around but couldn't find much info.

I received the upgrade sometime mid December, and the Amex portion has yet to report to the CRAs.

The store card has generated 1 statement so far, with the next statement generating in about 2 days. I have not received a single statement with regards to the Amex portion. When I log in to Bloomingdales.com, I still see it labelled as "Bloomingdale's American Express Card". I have made several purchases at Bloomingdales using the card, but have stayed below my store CL. I have not used the card once outside of Bloomingdales at all.

If anyone has any experience with this please share. Thanks!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: how long does Bloomingdale's take to report?

@enharu wrote:

Tried searching around but couldn't find much info.

I received the upgrade sometime mid December, and the Amex portion has yet to report to the CRAs.

The store card has generated 1 statement so far, with the next statement generating in about 2 days. I have not received a single statement with regards to the Amex portion. When I log in to Bloomingdales.com, I still see it labelled as "Bloomingdale's American Express Card". I have made several purchases at Bloomingdales using the card, but have stayed below my store CL. I have not used the card once outside of Bloomingdales at all.

If anyone has any experience with this please share. Thanks!

IIRC, it will not report until you use the Amex version.  I have had mine for months (Macy's Amex) and nothing so far because I haven't used it outside of Macy's. 

Message 2 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

Ah I see.

When it finally reports, do you know if it will report as a brand new account, or is it going to report with an opening date of when the upgrade was processed?

I'm gonna leave the card as is and give up on the $25 after $250 spend upgrade offer they extended to me then. Don't really want another new account reporting Smiley Tongue

thanks a lot!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@enharu wrote:

Ah I see.

When it finally reports, do you know if it will report as a brand new account, or is it going to report with an opening date of when the upgrade was processed?

I'm gonna leave the card as is and give up on the $25 after $250 spend upgrade offer they extended to me then. Don't really want another new account reporting Smiley Tongue

thanks a lot!

I was told it would report as the original opening date BUT I am hesitant to trust CSRs   Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@enharu wrote:

Ah I see.

thanks a lot!

I was told it would report as the original opening date BUT I am hesitant to trust CSRs   Smiley Wink

haha yea. i guess i'll use the card at the end of this year after I'm done applying for cards. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.