Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 7,132
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

how long does Bloomingdale's take to report?

Tried searching around but couldn't find much info.

I received the upgrade sometime mid December, and the Amex portion has yet to report to the CRAs.

 

The store card has generated 1 statement so far, with the next statement generating in about 2 days. I have not received a single statement with regards to the Amex portion. When I log in to Bloomingdales.com, I still see it labelled as "Bloomingdale's American Express Card". I have made several purchases at Bloomingdales using the card, but have stayed below my store CL. I have not used the card once outside of Bloomingdales at all.

 

If anyone has any experience with this please share. Thanks!

 

 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Moderator
Posts: 27,204
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: how long does Bloomingdale's take to report?


enharu wrote:

Tried searching around but couldn't find much info.

I received the upgrade sometime mid December, and the Amex portion has yet to report to the CRAs.

 

The store card has generated 1 statement so far, with the next statement generating in about 2 days. I have not received a single statement with regards to the Amex portion. When I log in to Bloomingdales.com, I still see it labelled as "Bloomingdale's American Express Card". I have made several purchases at Bloomingdales using the card, but have stayed below my store CL. I have not used the card once outside of Bloomingdales at all.

 

If anyone has any experience with this please share. Thanks!

 

 


IIRC, it will not report until you use the Amex version.  I have had mine for months (Macy's Amex) and nothing so far because I haven't used it outside of Macy's. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 7,132
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: how long does Bloomingdale's take to report?

[ Edited ]

Ah I see.

 

When it finally reports, do you know if it will report as a brand new account, or is it going to report with an opening date of when the upgrade was processed?

 

I'm gonna leave the card as is and give up on the $25 after $250 spend upgrade offer they extended to me then. Don't really want another new account reporting Smiley Tongue

 

thanks a lot!

 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Moderator
Posts: 27,204
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: how long does Bloomingdale's take to report?


enharu wrote:

Ah I see.

 

When it finally reports, do you know if it will report as a brand new account, or is it going to report with an opening date of when the upgrade was processed?

 

I'm gonna leave the card as is and give up on the $25 after $250 spend upgrade offer they extended to me then. Don't really want another new account reporting Smiley Tongue

 

thanks a lot!

 


I was told it would report as the original opening date BUT I am hesitant to trust CSRs   Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 7,132
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: how long does Bloomingdale's take to report?


09Lexie wrote:

enharu wrote:

Ah I see.

 

When it finally reports, do you know if it will report as a brand new account, or is it going to report with an opening date of when the upgrade was processed?

 

I'm gonna leave the card as is and give up on the $25 after $250 spend upgrade offer they extended to me then. Don't really want another new account reporting Smiley Tongue

 

thanks a lot!

 


I was told it would report as the original opening date BUT I am hesitant to trust CSRs   Smiley Wink


haha yea. i guess i'll use the card at the end of this year after I'm done applying for cards. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.