Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long for TU to update?

tag
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

how long for TU to update?

For those of you who know, how long does it take for them to update. My account reported on the 17th EQ and EX are now updated. I want to app for something but it will land on TU go figure.
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: how long for TU to update?

In my experience, TU reports slower than EQ or EX, anywhere from a day to a week later. It's very iffy depending on the creditor. For me the average is 5 days!

Message 2 of 4
Epcot
Valued Contributor

TU has always been the last to update based on my experiences. Accounts and balances update about 1 week after it does on the other bureaus for me.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@rootpooty wrote:
For those of you who know, how long does it take for them to update. My account reported on the 17th EQ and EX are now updated. I want to app for something but it will land on TU go figure.

Typically EX an EQ are same day about 1 to 2 days after statement cut. TU can take up to 5 days after statement cut.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.