Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long

tag
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

Re: how long

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok will apply for on in a couple of weeks and see how it goes. Cnt wait to get my score up and buy my first home

Apply for the BofA card, theres a good chance you might get selected for the 99/500 secured card.  You give them $99 bucks they give you a credit card with $500 limit.  Definitely worth a try, I just did it last week and was approved (even though I didnt need a secured card). 

Message 11 of 12
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: how long

@PlasticOrPlastic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok will apply for on in a couple of weeks and see how it goes. Cnt wait to get my score up and buy my first home

Apply for the BofA card, theres a good chance you might get selected for the 99/500 secured card.  You give them $99 bucks they give you a credit card with $500 limit.  Definitely worth a try, I just did it last week and was approved (even though I didnt need a secured card). 

if you do that i heard of an lot people who have had success getting their secured converted to an secured 3-2-1 card which would be nice so you are getting an little cashback when you use it. I personally have never tried that, I wish i applied for secured boa when i was rebuilding as opposed to First Progress and Cap one, both weren't bad but didn't get any cash back !!! and cap one gave me dreaded triple pull argh 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.