Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how much of a bump to be expected?

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

how much of a bump to be expected?

with a new CC? 5k limit? Just wanted to see what I could/should expect ya'll???? I cant simulate anymore Smiley Sad

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: how much of a bump to be expected?

all depends on history, current utl, inq, too many factors to know.. you could always try the credit sim here for a ball park number

Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

with a new CC? 5k limit? Just wanted to see what I could/should expect ya'll???? I cant simulate anymore Smiley Sad

What Credit Cards do you currently have open?

What are those Limits?

Message 3 of 5
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

USAA, 3k

Walmart 300

Car loan down to 3k

Personal loan 1.5k

6 inqs

Never late with anything EVER, always pif.

Adding a 5k CC to my profile.

Thanks for the help! As I stated above I can't simulate anymore and I don't need to buy a report yet Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

USAA, 3k

Walmart 300

Car loan down to 3k

Personal loan 1.5k

6 inqs

Never late with anything EVER, always pif.

Adding a 5k CC to my profile.

Thanks for the help! As I stated above I can't simulate anymore and I don't need to buy a report yet Smiley Wink

What about going back to USAA and applying for 2nd card or CLI on current.

Do you have Citi? Maybe higher limit with them... lots of luck with Discover Lately (try Pre-Qualify, don't apply if you don't get offer!)

otherwise I would say if you can't get over $5k with USAA you are looking at uphill battle to get that with other creditors if I understand that USAA usually gives VERY large CL's... but really know way of knowing otherwise how some banks internal computers pull reports, formalize them the way they like and spit back out approval or what not...

also Barclay good option, because you can call in and recon for higher which might work...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.