cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how often do you all pull your credit reports ?

tag
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Re: how often do you all pull your credit reports ?

MyFICO reports - Whenever I know an inquiry fell off, when I know my util changes or when I open a new account. Typically every two to three months if I have a discount code. I pull TC once every two weeks.
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use credit expert monitoring service and can pull as often as i want for a monthly fee. I also have Score Watch through EQ and get PFico free through WAMU (it isTU)

TU  727

EX 704

EQ 698  Cannot get them over 700 to save my soul?????.

Message 22 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I pull TC 4-5 times a week. For $14.95/ month, it's 50 cents a day. Sure, I could save that money, but 50 cents? I'm fortunate that this is no longer a big item in my budget.

I try to pull FICO's just once a month, but after my app spree, I've been following changes as everything settles in, so it's happening more frequently than that. Once my reports go pretty stagnant, I'll drop back to quarterly. *swallows hard*

I'm glad to be a source of amusement for a few members here. Smiley Happy But I don't play the lottery, I don't smoke, I don't buy gas for an SUV, I sure don't eat steak often, and I do contribute to church and charities, so I do think that I can be allowed this one indulgence.

edit: amazement, amusement, whatever!

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 06-15-2008 10:19 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 26
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I pull TC 4-5 times a week. For $14.95/ month, it's 50 cents a day. Sure, I could save that money, but 50 cents? I'm fortunate that this is no longer a big item in my budget.

I try to pull FICO's just once a month, but after my app spree, I've been following changes as everything settles in, so it's happening more frequently than that. Once my reports go pretty stagnant, I'll drop back to quarterly. *swallows hard*

I'm glad to be a source of amazement for a few members here. Smiley Happy But I don't play the lottery, I don't smoke, I don't buy gas for an SUV, I sure don't eat steak often, and I do contribute to church and charities, so I do think that I can be allowed this one indulgence.

I have TU Quarterly so I get that every 3 months. I tell myself I am not going to pull EX these past 5 months but I can't seem to kick the habit. No more pulls till January. Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well since I added 4 new accounts and I subscribe to CCT and TC I am averaging 1 pull every 4 hours. Just like seeing new accounts pop up and the moral victory of FAKO movement. Even though FAKO movement is worthless.

Also want to see my balances update BofA is late as is Chase this month. Both need to zero out asap.
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

and Ice Cream. Yeah, I can have that. Yep!

haulingthescoreup wrote:

I'm glad to be a source of amusement for a few members here. Smiley Happy But I don't play the lottery, I don't smoke, I don't buy gas for an SUV, I sure don't eat steak often, and I do contribute to church and charities, so I do think that I can be allowed this one indulgence.

edit: amazement, amusement, whatever!

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 06-15-2008 10:19 AM

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.