Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how-to VS CLI?

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

how-to VS CLI?

DGF just got an Angel Card for $250 This is only her 2nd CC (the first being a 2k Cap1 Plat last month) and at $250 starting limit is there a fast way to get a CLI? Is there a luv button on the VS site?

thanks friends

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ashes
Frequent Contributor

Re: how-to VS CLI?

There is a luv button and while some have been able to get CLIs by pushing it right away, some haven't. I didn't get my first VS increase until almost a year after I got the card, but that doesn't say much because I didn't try to get one earlier. It's a SP, so there's no harm in trying and if she manages to get one, she can keep at it until she receives the 7-10 day message. Good Luck! Smiley Happy
Officially in the garden as of 07.01.2015
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, there is a button that you can try. It just a SP.... I got my card in September 2014 and tried to press the luv button but was denied due to "the card being to new" made 1 little purchase for $40 and paid it back right away then in November 2014 , 2 months after having it they auto increased my limit to $500. I didn't even know until I logged in to see if a recent purchase posted. I got a email from them saying they increased it like 1-2 weeks later. so it's possible to get a CLI quickly you can also call and ask but I havent read many success stories that way. I love VS so I have to control myself
Message 3 of 6
elim
Senior Contributor

@Ashes wrote:
There is a luv button and while some have been able to get CLIs by pushing it right away, some haven't. I didn't get my first VS increase until almost a year after I got the card, but that doesn't say much because I didn't try to get one earlier. It's a SP, so there's no harm in trying and if she manages to get one, she can keep at it until she receives the 7-10 day message. Good Luck! Smiley Happy

7-10 day message.

:[

i wanted this card too and was pre-ap for $700 but don't want to exit the garden or have another charge account on my CR's right now (lowes, waly, overstock).

h well, $250 can buy a lot of cute bras and underwear each month, lol

thank you for the help!

Message 4 of 6
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes, there is a button that you can try. It just a SP.... I got my card in September 2014 and tried to press the luv button but was denied due to "the card being to new" made 1 little purchase for $40 and paid it back right away then in November 2014 , 2 months after having it they auto increased my limit to $500. I didn't even know until I logged in to see if a recent purchase posted. I got a email from them saying they increased it like 1-2 weeks later. so it's possible to get a CLI quickly you can also call and ask but I havent read many success stories that way. I love VS so I have to control myself

thanks. we made our first purchase and i'll pay it off and try each month when i hit it on OverStock.

Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

VS will more than likely be 9 months.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.