Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsbc and cap1

tag
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Re: hsbc and cap1

lol good thing I owe a 0 balance. 11:04 eastern time this is what it says.......We're sorry. In order to serve you better, we are currently updating the website and are unable to provide access at this time. 

If you are attempting to make a payment today, or require account information immediately, please contact customer service using the number on your statement or the back of your card. A customer service agent will assist you with completing a payment at no charge. Otherwise, please try again later. 

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience.....ummmmmmmmmm Capital One maybe.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 11 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would think that for the most part people would be grandfathered into having the same perks as before the change.  I read about a guy the other day that had bought a free lifetime checking account from like the 40's and that little bank eventually was bought out my BofA which took his free checking away, he sued and won!!!

Message 12 of 37
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

I just read that this morning. He had a FREE checking account since 1971 and sine then got bought out by 7 banks. Today BofA runs the show. A matter a fact I was going to BofA today @ 410 pm to go cash a check from a friend that owed me $$ and when I was in the drive through remembering the story I read on MSN this morning. I was hearing nightmares. I forgot to mention that I can only cash the check inside the branch. "inside closed @ 4pm". I love my TD Bank " 7days a week" and I'll deposit it to my saving account. Sorry, lets get back on topic. I had to vent. Off to bed. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2012/04/calif-man-wins-battle-over-bofa-lifetime-free-checking/

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 13 of 37
umut
Contributor

here is orchardbank  householdbank and bestbuy web site  shows                                                                                                                                                                          We're sorry. In order to serve you better, we are currently updating the website and are unable to provide access at this time.
If you are attempting to make a payment today, or require account information immediately, please contact customer service using the number on your statement or the back of your card. A customer service agent will assist you with completing a payment at no charge. Otherwise, please try again later.
We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience.

Message 14 of 37
CS800
Super Contributor

Whether it's HSBC or Cap One, I will never get a CLI with either

Message 15 of 37
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Whether it's HSBC or Cap One, I will never get a CLI with either

CS800 I hear that. And so many others on this forum. Can I please have a $1.00 cli pleaseeeeeee. Nope denied. 850 credit score. Just saying.

Message 16 of 37
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

I hope that everything turns out good for everyone that is going to capital one!!! I'm sticking around to find out what happens to all of our cards and see what we get out of it. I hope we get to choose what went want from what is the same as my old account.

Message 17 of 37
CS800
Super Contributor

Cap one denied me for a CLI on a card with perfect payment history and a CL of $1100 while NFCU gave me a $24K CL...go figure

Message 18 of 37
Ron1
Super Contributor

The Best Buy Card apply website already changed into Cap1.

The Reward Zone® Credit Card is offered and administered by Capital One, N.A. (Capital One). You are on Capital One's web site throughout the application process and Capital One's Privacy Notice, and Web Site Terms and Conditions apply.

You agree that you are furnishing all such information on this application to both The Reward Zone® Credit Card, and to Capital One, N.A. ("we", "us"), the issuer of The Reward Zone® Credit Card. You authorize Capital One, N.A. and The Reward Zone® Credit Card to exchange information about you so that you can receive the benefits and services of the The Reward Zone® Credit Card program, and so that The Reward Zone® Credit Card can inform you of additional information, offers and opportunities.

For your convenience, if we find that we cannot approve you for a Reward Zone® Credit Card at this time, we will automatically consider you for a Gold MasterCard® with Fee.

By clicking the Submit Application button, you confirm your authorization for Capital One, N.A. to obtain data from VERID to confirm your identity to reduce the possibility of fraudulent transactions in your name.

Capital One, N.A. takes the security of its customers seriously and will work with law enforcement officials to prosecute individual(s) committing fraud in connection with our online application process.

Ron.

Message 19 of 37
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I know this is minor but noticed the name changed from Reward Zone® Program MasterCard® to Best Buy Reward Zone® MasterCard® by Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. I hope the new card design is nicer and puts the hologram on the back @_@

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.