Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsbc slow reporting

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

hsbc slow reporting

anyone have a problem with hsbc and the time it takes them to report activity?

my bestbuy mc on transunion, experian, and equifax is only reporting data activity up to march 2011 and shows date of last report 4/30 Smiley Sad grrrrrr steaming mad. (experian reporting aprils data.)

today is june 17.

but my other hsbc account (now closed) reported may 30 on two of the bearaus like it was supposed to.

god im steaming mad. what is going on?

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: hsbc slow reporting

I'm going to move your post to the CC forum, you should receive more replies over there.

Message 2 of 9
tbolt2
Contributor

My HSBC Orchard card  reported to Equifax sometime between noon yesterday and noon today.

They did not report in May at all....

Starting Score: 534 11/09
Current Score: FICO 652 05/11
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

My BestBuy MC which is HSBC reported today to EQ.

In the scorewatch section it said the last time this account reported was 8/10/2010. So yes I would say they are slow Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

anyone have a problem with hsbc and the time it takes them to report activity?

my bestbuy mc on transunion, experian, and equifax is only reporting data activity up to march 2011 and shows date of last report 4/30 Smiley Sad grrrrrr steaming mad. (experian reporting aprils data.)

today is june 17.

but my other hsbc account (now closed) reported may 30 on two of the bearaus like it was supposed to.

god im steaming mad. what is going on?

you and i are on the same boat my friend.  mine still shows last update was back in march.  i've called them a number of times about it and they keep telling me that they report each month.  and then follow it up with "it may take up to 90 days for the CRBs to update"....i call BS on that.  finally i told them that's the same thing they keep telling me each month.  so i finally submitted disputes with all 3 bureaus.  lets see what happens with the disputes.

Message 5 of 9
mocha82
Regular Contributor

Yes I had the same problem with them.   I paid my balance down to $0 the end of may.  I figured that they had already update so I charged on the card earlier this month.  Now they are reporting the high utilization for this month.... Bummer. 

Closed on my 1st home on: 11/30/2011
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC)
Starting Score:Equifax: 490 (01/14/2011)Transunion: 498 (01/14/2011)
Current Score: Equifax: 609(07/09/2012) Transunion: 644 (10/14/2011) Experian: 593 Lender Pull (08/22/2011)

Goal Score: 700

Message 6 of 9
ptkdude
Regular Contributor

Here's what I noticed about this with my Orchard Bank card:  they reported the day my statement printed, and reported my statement balance.  Perhaps they have switched from end of month to end of billing cycle.

Message 7 of 9
bearsfan34
Regular Contributor

I just got my update.... made my score drop 15 points!! They reported ny balance. I'm so mad. Do you guys think this is when they'll report from now on?

Starting Score: EX 631 EQ 629 TU 646 1/18
Current Score: __
Goal Score: 710

Message 8 of 9
daylove
Regular Contributor

@bearsfan34 wrote:
I just got my update.... made my score drop 15 points!! They reported ny balance. I'm so mad. Do you guys think this is when they'll report from now on?

They are selling the CC business..there are no prediction of what they are doing till someone else take over

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.