cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i already have 2 citi bank card can i apply another one?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: i already have 2 citi bank card can i apply another one?

Citi has me set up with three cards. Others I have read even have four cards. Now as has been mentioned there is likely a max in credit they will allow. Hint, if you can get approved (or recon) ... they have allowed some of us to move credit lines around to achieve our card goals. What are their requirements? Get a crystal ball?
Message 11 of 14
enharu
Super Contributor

You can apply for as many citi cards as you want, as long as your income and credit history isn't holding you back.

Just remember, citi has a 1 app per 48 hours, 2 apps per 60 days limit.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Yes I was talking about the timeframe limit on apps but that doesnt sound like an issue for you. Youre carrying a 24k balance on a 25k limit? YMMV but I doubt they will approve another card until that gets paid down.
Message 13 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

What is your util on your other cc's? How long have you been carrying that balance?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.