Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am in navy and psecu

tag
scrubs
Regular Contributor

i am in navy and psecu

after two months with waiting finally got my welcome packet and set up my on line account. i applied for navy nrewards card got the 3 to 5 day message, log on to my account today and found out i been approved for 8500 dollars. not bad after 19 months after bk. i think my  credit rebuilding is over. three months form now good-bye orchard and maybe cap one.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: i am in navy and psecu

@scrubs wrote:

after two months with waiting finally got my welcome packet and set up my on line account. i applied for navy nrewards card got the 3 to 5 day message, log on to my account today and found out i been approved for 8500 dollars. not bad after 19 months after bk. i think my  credit rebuilding is over. three months form now good-bye orchard and maybe cap one.

Whats your EQ Score?

Message 2 of 11
scrubs
Regular Contributor

my fico scores are ex 683  as per usa eq 695 tu 692

Message 3 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@scrubs wrote:

my fico scores are ex 683  as per usa eq 695 tu 692

eerrr, I'm far from that Smiley Sad

congrats on the new card!

Message 4 of 11
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Hey scrubs,

How long did it take after you applied at psecu to know if you were approved for the accounts? Also did you have any balances at the time of app?

Message 5 of 11
scrubs
Regular Contributor

i did not applied for credit at psesu because psecu require 5 yr post bk before approval. navy on the other hand i was approve within 12 hours. as for my credit debts i am at 1000 dollars.

Message 6 of 11
scrubs
Regular Contributor

i applied for membership for psecu on nov 3 and got my welcome packet right before thanksgiving but got in at navy yesterday after i applied thur usa fed at end of sept.

Message 7 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Did you have to provide any documents or pay stubs to navy?

Message 8 of 11
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

I wish I had a way to get into navy. Anyone know if there is anything I can join besides the service to get into navy?

Message 9 of 11
scrubs
Regular Contributor

no doc or pay strubs. keep a look out on this forum and others because usa fed is not the only cu that will be a part of navy.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.