Contributor
ebonygirl

i been added as an AU

After taking the advice from others i went to talk with my dad about the card that he let me  use. Its a cap 1 platium that he got in august because i couldnt get any credit.  I am the only one who charges on it and i am the only one who pays it. we got it with the understanding that the first time i mess up my card privilages would be revoke. lol

so after months of building up his credit even better by paying as soon as the statement drop...keeping the utl low...and paying way more the min... i took the advice of others on this site and asked to become a AU..

so now it finally went through...hopefully all the good i am doing with this card will reflect in my scores

New Contributor
niquieg

Re: i been added as an AU

Keep up the good work
Bank of America $5000/ Alliant Credit Union $2000/ Amazon Chase $2000/ Capital One $1600/ First Premier $475
Contributor
mphan

Re: i been added as an AU

Good job... Cap 1 does report AU so it'll help.

The next step is showing pops your responsibility when it comes to credit, then become an AU on his oldest, highest CL CC. lol:smileywink:

---------------
In 1900, if a father put a roof over his family's head, he was a success.
Today, it takes a roof, deck, pool, and 4-car garage. And that's just the vacation home.
---------------

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}