Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i changed the boa 123 to boa amex

tag
umut
Contributor

i changed the boa 123 to boa amex

i never had a amex before so i decide to call boa and asked them to change visa to amex and they did it   after i called to cancelled to amex prepaid  so now i got amex first time in my life

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: i changed the boa 123 to boa amex

Congrats.

Just so you know theres an Amex network and Amex cent bank that issues the cards. The 2 are seperate entites based on who issues your card. But that doesnt really matter. Congrats again! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
umut
Contributor

thank u   i really dont care who does the job  but i care about i got amex  in my wallet now   i guess even its better than  amex charge card  even i can carry balance instead paying full each month

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@umut wrote:

thank u   i really dont care who does the job  but i care about i got amex  in my wallet now   i guess even its better than  amex charge card  even i can carry balance instead paying full each month

Exactly. As long as your happy it doesnt matter about the rest. Different cards for different folks. Smiley Happy The fact that Cent doesnt report in uti and has benefits is great for me, while others may wish to rotate with low APR. Kinda makes me glad theres so many different products out there.

Message 4 of 9
umut
Contributor

u got the BoA Accelerated Amex     yes i got the same i hope its good card  what do u think

Message 5 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@umut wrote:

i never had a amex before so i decide to call boa and asked them to change visa to amex and they did it   after i called to cancelled to amex prepaid  so now i got amex first time in my life

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 9
lithium78
Established Contributor

I personally think the 123 Cash Rewards Visa has better rewards than the Accelerated Cash Rewards Amex, but if you don't spend a lot of money on groceries and gas maybe it's a better deal for you.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lithium78 wrote:

I personally think the 123 Cash Rewards Visa has better rewards than the Accelerated Cash Rewards Amex, but if you don't spend a lot of money on groceries and gas maybe it's a better deal for you.

+1

Message 8 of 9
Smug
Established Contributor

I love mine.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.