Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have 604 EQ score .

tag
pakman92
Established Contributor

Re: i have 604 EQ score .

sending you a pm.  

Mods, is it OK to post the URL to the credit pull database from the other forum?

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get a copy of that PM please?  Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 30
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

Both you and your wife have problems if you both are nearly maxed out on your cards, and right now, no one is going to give you more credit. The companies look at utilization with a limited time that you have had credit and to them it looks likley that you will default on your.obligations. i am certainly not judging you or saying that you will do that, but your looking desperate and that will show through. You need to stop using the credit cards if paying them off each month is a problem. You already have to many inquiries and adding more will just make things worse. If, as you say, there are no negatives on your reports at all, then paying off the lines you have and giving it at least six months, better yet a year and you will be in a spot where you may qualify for other cards. In the meantime, dont keeping digging further into the hole. Good luck with it all. It aint easy at first sometimes, but good credit is doable.

Message 23 of 30
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@pakman92 wrote:

sending you a pm.  

Mods, is it OK to post the URL to the credit pull database from the other forum?

Sorry, we can't post the link.

This is where Google is your friend.  Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 30
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Chris123nTx wrote:

Both you and your wife have problems if you both are nearly maxed out on your cards, and right now, no one is going to give you more credit. The companies look at utilization with a limited time that you have had credit and to them it looks likley that you will default on your.obligations. i am certainly not judging you or saying that you will do that, but your looking desperate and that will show through. You need to stop using the credit cards if paying them off each month is a problem. You already have to many inquiries and adding more will just make things worse. If, as you say, there are no negatives on your reports at all, then paying off the lines you have and giving it at least six months, better yet a year and you will be in a spot where you may qualify for other cards. In the meantime, dont keeping digging further into the hole. Good luck with it all. It aint easy at first sometimes, but good credit is doable.

+1,000,000

Stop, come up for air, and pay off your current debt.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Merhaba, Murat! N'aber? 

Like the others, I suggest resisting the urge to go on a credit card version of a Charlie Sheen binge. Garden for at least 6 months (ideally a year), keep those utils down, don't app. Raise your scores up a bit because with a 604, all you'll probably be getting are declines and subprime cards. Or as my buyukbaba would say, meze before raki!

Message 26 of 30
murat
Contributor

Merhaba unchecked other.
Some people has high utili but gets approve .I dont know how.
Message 27 of 30
murat
Contributor

i got approved for kay jewelry for 400 dollars.my wife wanted to buy something.i m confused now.why didnt capital one approved me?

Message 28 of 30
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@murat wrote:

i got approved for kay jewelry for 400 dollars.my wife wanted to buy something.i m confused now.why didnt capital one approved me?

Holy smokes...please forgive in advance the bluntness here:

YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT WE'RE TELLING YOU...AND IT WILL COST YOU BIG-TIME IF YOU DON'T HEED THE WARNINGS YOU'RE GETTING

You are already maxed out on credit.

You are getting denials from sub-prime lenders.

Now, you're looking for credit from anyone who will give it to you. Kay's would give my cat a credit card if they knew he had any income.

STOP applying and pay down your debt before it's too late and you give yourself years of work to do that could be avoided if you stop now.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 29 of 30
murat
Contributor

ok i m not applying anything else.

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.