Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i know the juniper credit score is all wrong

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know its not right but i get this

Length of time travel and entertainment accounts have been established is too short

what the heck are tracel and entertainment accounts ?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
DI
Super Contributor

Re: i know the juniper credit score is all wrong

@Anonymous wrote:

i know its not right but i get this

Length of time travel and entertainment accounts have been established is too short

what the heck are tracel and entertainment accounts ?

An account to which salespersons or executives can charge travel and entertainment expenses.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

so i need a citi professional card now as well? i never heard the term Length of time travel and entertainment accounts have been established is too short . i dont have any of those accounts. so how can it be too short. and like i said in the begining what do i get a citi professional card? thanks a lot

Message 3 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

What kind of card you applied for?  What credit report was pulled?
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i didnt apply it is what juniper says in my credit profile and it is why they say i cant get a credit limit incress

Message 5 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i didnt apply it is what juniper says in my credit profile and it is why they say i cant get a credit limit incress

If those types of messages aren't coming from pulling your myFICO reports and scores, EQ FICO score website or transunioncs, do not trust it.  

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks i know not to trust it but i never heard of it anyware i did a search on yahoo and google and myfico no ware so i was just wondering what the heck it was
Message 7 of 10
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Why do you call this your "juniper credit score" in your title? Is this a juniper card?
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many of the cards from Barclay's Bank (who issues the Juniper Card) are geared for travel and entertainment.  They are set up so you get bonuses if you make purchases through certain airlines, rental car companies, movie theaters and such.  My wife has a juniper card and I don't know what type of bonuses she gets.  But that's what it means.  They are refering to the "type" of account you have with them instead of just calling is a "credit" or "revolving" account.  I.e., you haven't had their card long enough.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes it a juniper card and the score is in you login from transunion they clame its a transrisk score but i know my transrisk score and they dont add up and i have had the credit card for 3 years and no cli so i duno.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.