cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i'm Considering applying for Chase Freedom CC, who they pull?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: i'm Considering applying for Chase Freedom CC, who they pull?

Anything is possible. What are your current CS? AAOA? Any baddies? Number of inq's?
Message 21 of 44
leoment
Frequent Contributor

@wilson382 wrote:
i have a simplicity 3k limit  balance 0
i have citi forward 4k limit balance 0 
i have discover it 750 limit and about 400 balance, trying to increase limit of this one

Do you guy think I can get a higher limit than my citi forward from Chase Freedom if Approved?

It is possible, but Chase often matches limits that you currently have (anecdotal experience though)

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 22 of 44
wilson382
New Contributor

i have no baddies on my report, currently have 3 cc forward 4k, Simplcicity 3k and Disc it $750, AAOA is 2.4 years and inquiries is EX(5), EQ(2) and TU(2).

I think if Approved Chase my offer me a 4k limit to match my Citi Forward limit, I would like something higher than that.

Message 23 of 44
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 24 of 44
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

They pulled my TU in Nov of 13.

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 25 of 44
wilson382
New Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Do you have a banking relationship with Chase?

Not really, My father owns a Business and he have an opne business account with them where I'm an authorized user, but that is all.

Message 26 of 44
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

If approved, I'd give you a 90% chance that they will give you $4k. I don't see them giving much more than your Citi.
Message 27 of 44
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
If approved, I'd give you a 90% chance that they will give you $4k. I don't see them giving much more than your Citi.

+1

It will likely be anywhere within your median tradelines' CLs.  As Lexie mentioned, all things considered and if approved, I'm guessing anywhere from $2.5K - $3.5K.

Message 28 of 44
wilson382
New Contributor

i can ask for reconsideration and ask for increase it right away. If somehow they approved with a limit not acceptable for me and they not able to give me a better offer,I say I dont want that limit, what will happen? Do they remove the hard inquiry they just pull from my credit report or im forced to take whatever they approved me for? 

Message 29 of 44
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Recons with Chase are 99.99% HP's. They will not remove the first or subsequent HP's. It's best to app when you are ready to accept the CL given
Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.