Super Contributor
enharu

Re: i need a best buy cc.

The BB card is generally easier to get approved for compared to other extended 0% cards, such as Simplicity / Slate, so that might be a reason why he's going for the BB card. Like others mentioned, there's also some discounts and promos as well.

From a rewards standpoint, 5-6% discount for using a BB card is nice too, especially now that the $2000 cap has been implemented for the Cash+

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Erickgad

Re: i need a best buy cc.

i have bb mastercard gold..im stuck with 300 cl i tried to increase the cli but they denied it.. i think they want a year before you request to increase the cl.. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}