Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need advice,help,info!!

tag
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: i need advice,help,info!!

@mojobones89 wrote:

i use USAA CREDIT MONITOR,shows all three for 6.95 a month.so you would say those scored provided are fako scores?

Yeah I would pull your FICO's first before you ap

Message 11 of 29
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

I was approved for an AMEX BCE without a prior relationship with AMEX with an AAoA of 2 years.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 12 of 29
mojobones89
Contributor

even with an average credit history of 2 years?

Message 13 of 29
mojobones89
Contributor

thats what im confused about,is it true after 12 months those inquiries dont have an affect no more,idk if Amex will see it that way or see all 10 inquiries within 2 years and be like,NOPE TOO MANY INQUIRIES in 2years,i dont want that to be my only factor of being declined

Message 14 of 29
mojobones89
Contributor

those fako scores i mentioned normal?now im worried my fico scores may be lower LOL

Message 15 of 29
mojobones89
Contributor

really?how did everything else look if you do not mind me asking.

Message 16 of 29
mojobones89
Contributor

where would i get my fico scores?seeing that those scores are considered fako?

Message 17 of 29
mojobones89
Contributor

btw thank you everyone for all help and advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep it coming,im learning so much!

Message 18 of 29
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

@mojobones89 wrote:

thats what im confused about,is it true after 12 months those inquiries dont have an affect no more,idk if Amex will see it that way or see all 10 inquiries within 2 years and be like,NOPE TOO MANY INQUIRIES in 2years,i dont want that to be my only factor of being declined

Remember that those 10 inqs are spread across three reports and ymmv but it is likely that amex will only pull experian, which means that they wont be able the see the inqs from tu and eq.

Also, since your report is clean I highly doubt your ficos are below 700 with a 2 yr aaoa

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 19 of 29
mojobones89
Contributor

according to usaa credit monitoring i have 10 inq. in ex, 7 in TU, and 8 in EQ,so seeing i have 10 in ex and AMEX pulls ex then i guess im screwed?

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.