Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need your opinion!!!!!! asap!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

i need your opinion!!!!!! asap!!!!

hi everybody I would like to know your opinion> I just gonna turn 8 months since i opened my first cc with capital one with a limit of 300 and they increased to $ 500 anyways i would like to apply for my second cc with amex but i was wondering if is the right time to apply? thanks everybodySmiley Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Re: i need your opinion!!!!!! asap!!!!

Hi hooker,  if I were you I would give that cap one a little more aged maybe in a year or another

six months. When apping for Amex Delta and Green is probably are the easiest and Amex mainly

pulls EX.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

How is your credit history? good payments... how long is it? I got an Amex Blue with a 710 score and a credit history of about 18 months on my longest card... which happens to be a CapitalOne $500 limit and they have never given me a CLI (I hate them)
The amex i got was a $3200 limit Smiley Happy made me happy anyway
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would wait a while before apping for that one
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would wait as well I would try to get in the the low 700's or high 600's before apping...what are your scores if you don't mind?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.