Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i wrote back to cap one executive office

tag
umut
Contributor

i wrote back to cap one executive office

after i was told  from lady who works in executive office   i gotta do it online for cli   i got mad and wrote back to executive office again  if htey are not gonna help just telling me do it online they why they are wasting my time to talk to them and giving hope first day and second day telling apply online

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: i wrote back to cap one executive office

@umut wrote:

after i was told  from lady who works in executive office   i gotta do it online for cli   i got mad and wrote back to executive office again  if htey are not gonna help just telling me do it online they why they are wasting my time to talk to them and giving hope first day and second day telling apply online

Sorry to hear that, but now its being a pattern that the EO staff is telling everyone to ask for a CLI online because its a new feature that was never there for Cap One and I am thinking the EO is tired of hearing the same stories. Hopefully my statement is not true and I do hope you get a CLI from them. Good luck!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@umut wrote:

What's the point on getting mad?  They are essentially directing unnecessary traffic to the available options online to request a CLI.  This feature has been made available for customers recently.  Have you even tried it?  Keep in mind, your account has to be elegible, and in some circumstances, even the EO/UW team will not be able to approve a CLI.

Message 3 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

While I do get irritated to see people posting that after 4 months, C1 isn't giving them the cli they are owed for being American!!!!!!!!
Lol...
Cap One didn't cli me for almost 5-6 years,
And the issue with starter cards being "inelibigle" for a cli EVER is still an issue.
The online system even auto denies me for the "type" of account I have, which is a Visa Venture Siggy that was changed from
A Visa Plat.
I will be contacting te EO soon to inquire about another cli.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 5
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

how many threads are you going to start on this?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.