Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iComfort sent me pre-approved letter

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

iComfort sent me pre-approved letter

Up to 60 months 0% but does not say anything about Credit Line... I just bought our mattress but could possibly consider it for my parents as a gift but not sure it's worth it if the limit isn't over $5k and if I don't end up using it at all!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Re: iComfort sent me pre-approved letter

That's awesome you got a pre-approval letter! I never get any in the mail. We got our memory foam mattress from Amazon a few years ago for $600 for king and it is as good as the day we got it.

Message 2 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

That's awesome you got a pre-approval letter! I never get any in the mail. We got our memory foam mattress from Amazon a few years ago for $600 for king and it is as good as the day we got it.

This is my first through mail for Comenity!

Message 3 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Received this in the mail about 1.5 months ago as well.. Just cant justify opening a card for a matress that I would like, but dont need even though 0% interest is very nice looking for up to 60 months..  I think you would easily be approved for over 5k CA.. Most come in around 6-10k then hit the CLI for additional 1000-2k.  My AAoA wouldn't like it, so will just use a regular CC when it is time to buy a new one.

Message 4 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Comenity of course makes me HP everything as punishment for BK...Ill never get a pre approval from them, LOL..

Congrats on your though!
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same letter . Haven't decided yet wether to go for it or not .
Message 6 of 11
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Up to 60 months 0% but does not say anything about Credit Line... I just bought our mattress but could possibly consider it for my parents as a gift but not sure it's worth it if the limit isn't over $5k and if I don't end up using it at all!

I got the same letter, CA...

I was looking at mattresses and ended up purchasing a different brand. During my Serta research, I added a matress to the cart and got the pop-up and declined the account. About a week or two later, I received the pre-approved letter.  

Message 7 of 11
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Lyythine wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I got the same letter, CA...

I was looking at mattresses and ended up purchasing a different brand. During my Serta research, I added a matress to the cart and got the pop-up and declined the account. About a week or two later, I received the pre-approved letter.  

As if you needed an iComfort account Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a hard or soft pull with the pre approval pop up?
Message 9 of 11
Ron1
Super Contributor

Did you accept it?

Ron.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.