Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ihg rewards credit card

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: ihg rewards credit card

Oh I will be on the hunt for the 80k link. Thx! I've been a member of IHG for years. Back when it was Priority Rewards. Anyone remember that? So, when I first saw this card, I got really excited. Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Oh I will be on the hunt for the 80k link. Thx! I've been a member of IHG for years. Back when it was Priority Rewards. Anyone remember that? So, when I first saw this card, I got really excited. Smiley Happy

I know we had a rewards program through Holiday Inn at one point (years, if not a decade + back), but then we started utilizing Wyndham (and its rewards) left and right.  Now that we have the card, we are switching our allegiance back to ihg (and holiday inn) for all our travels (gas, dining, and of course rooms!)  Wyndham was pretty good to us -- just cashed in all of our Gold points a couple of months ago and got $325 in visa gift cards!  We still have points left and free nights to use up, but it looks like IHG is the new favorite.  This is a fantastic card that has flown under the radar (at least until today, for us)!!  Have a great weekend! 

Message 22 of 44
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah I'm surprised it's not talked about more here. It definitely is a lil secret gem! You have great weekend as well.
Message 23 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Smiley SadNo but I WANT IT!!!!!

Baller4life, remember that you want the PenFed credit card first Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 44
baller4life
Super Contributor

Mia I knowwwwww....LOL. And that's why I'm being a good lil baller and having some self restraint! Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Mia I knowwwwww....LOL. And that's why I'm being a good lil baller and having some self restraint! Smiley Happy

LOL, I will be watching you Smiley Wink, just kidding !!!

Message 26 of 44
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy I'll be good!
Message 27 of 44
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

what i did was, go to ihg to book a hotel,you dont have to go through with it or pay,but find a room and click until the page paying show up,there should be an offer for the IHG card at the bottom of the paying page. I got 80k+50 statement credit like that,but YMMV cause i try the same technique for my sister,but only 60k+50 statement show up. Try different browser as well, the offer did not show up for me in IE of FF,only in Chrome.

Message 28 of 44
baller4life
Super Contributor

Hey thx a bunch. I will definitely try it. Smiley Wink
Message 29 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried different browsers (even though we were just approved through Chase) to see what we may have missed.  I saw an offer for 60k points and a $50 visa gift card!  The offer that we were initially given on the landing page for ihg was 70,000 points AND (I failed to notice this before but it's what we got) 1 free night!  I can handle the free night + the points -- the hotel we are looking at staying at on our trip is regularly $104.50 a night (Holiday Inn in Minnesota) .  Overall, pretty stoked about this card and these offers!!  

Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.