thatdoodjohn

Re: impulse.

finally just got it! I was approved for $5000. not bad at all! :smileyhappy:
Senior Contributor
UpUpUp

thatdoodjohn wrote:
finally just got it! I was approved for $5000. not bad at all! :smileyhappy:

That's AWESOME! Congrats!!  I got $4k and was happy with that, envious of your extra 1k. :smileywink:
Regular Contributor
thatdoodjohn

[ Edited ]
don't be! i will only be charging gas on this baby. :smileytongue:

it's so funny. i could still remember the day when citi approved me with like $300. it's been 2 years and i'm STILL at $6.7k they are soooo stingy seriously!

i'm 22 and thinking about adding my 18 y/o sister as an AU. she has no credit history at all. i'm just scared she might lower mine! =X

Message Edited by thatdoodjohn on 08-03-2008 02:17 PM
Senior Contributor
UpUpUp

[ Edited ]

thatdoodjohn wrote:
don't be! i will only be charging gas on this baby. :smileytongue:

it's so funny. i could still remember the day when citi approved me with like $300. it's been 2 years and i'm STILL at $6.7k they are soooo stingy seriously!

i'm 22 and thinking about adding my 18 y/o sister as an AU. she has no credit history at all. i'm just scared she might lower mine! =X

Message Edited by thatdoodjohn on 08-03-2008 02:17 PM

What you could do is add her as an AU and just NOT give her the card...or just let her use it under your supervision. Like make her come to you and make the purchase together. :smileyvery-happy:
She probably would think it was a crap deal to not have free reign, but later on she'd appreciate it!

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 08-03-2008 07:07 PM
Frequent Contributor
shyboy

yea thats what i'm currently doing my younger brother. He just turned 18 and i have just added him as a AU on all my cards but i only have about 2 years of credit history, but in the end it still helps. LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}