Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

income question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: income question

hehe i like WF been with them since forever.

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like YOU need a TY Premier and a Citigold account. Get rid of WF! Smiley Tongue

Message 31 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know there are other people with more $ but justo so you guys know im real about my questions IMG_20150521_202716.jpg

I believe you. Yeah there are other banks maybe a cu who will reward you creditwise more than Wells with that kind of deposit on the books.

Message 32 of 40
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Sapingo... Please wire 20k to my account and I'll send you 40k in return lol

I always wondered why people fall for stupid tricks like that.
Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 33 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

could be. but i dont like moving money a lot for now. i know its a cashiers check and simple but still . 

@Anonymous wrote:
I believe you. Yeah there are other banks maybe a cu who will reward you creditwise more than Wells with that kind of deposit on the books.

Message 34 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Membersince2013 wrote:

There's always the 419 scams. "Send 10K to bribe so and so and we'll send you 10% of the estate of the late Prince Akeem Joffer"

Message 35 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

then just send me the 20k less work in my part Smiley Very Happy ha! 

@Membersince2013 wrote:

Message 36 of 40
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Nixon people are just way too gullible I guess lol...

@sapingo I forgot to tell you there's a logistics fee of 20k, hence I need the 20k first
Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 37 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

ouch! haha 20k for logistics it better come with a ferrari

@Membersince2013 wrote:
@Anonymous people are just way too gullible I guess lol...

@Anonymous I forgot to tell you there's a logistics fee of20k, hence I need the20k first

Message 38 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ouch! haha 20k for logistics it better come with a ferrari

@Membersince2013 wrote:
@Anonymous people are just way too gullible I guess lol...

@Anonymous I forgot to tell you there's a logistics fee of20k, hence I need the20k first

How about a Kia Sephia with 302K miles on it. Logistics are expensive and that's all that is left in the budget. PS. You'll have to find an engine for it.

Message 39 of 40
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Lol! You guys are hilarious.

Message 40 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.