Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

income question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: income question

@Membersince2013 wrote:
Yes, they're asking for all the income that's accessible to you, so that counts. What it'll like to know is how you have a savings money market account with 65k but you only make 35k... Wait actually that's non of my business lol

I earn less, and have more tucked away. 

Message 21 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice! 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:
Yes, they're asking for all the income that's accessible to you, so that counts. What it'll like to know is how you have a savings money market account with 65k but you only make 35k... Wait actually that's non of my business lol

I earn less, and have more tucked away. 

Message 22 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like they say everyone stretches the truth, but people who stretch the truth so much that they draw suspicion upon themselves defeat their own purpose.

You know where I'm coming from. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, i dont want to be putting something that could back fire. 

Message 24 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Like they say everyone stretches the truth, but people who stretch the truth so much that they draw suspicion upon themselves defeat their own purpose.

Message 25 of 40
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This isn't difficult.  It isn't income.  If you earn interest from the money market account that would be income but the account itself is not income and should never be listed as so in a cc application.

Right, some of the CA people here might be living in houses that have highly appreciated over the last several years, and if the house is worth say $3M, probably shouldn't put that as income!   Yours is merely a more liquid form of this.

Message 26 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know there are other people with more $ but justo so you guys know im real about my questions IMG_20150521_202716.jpg

Message 27 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know there are other people with more $ but justo so you guys know im real about my questions IMG_20150521_202716.jpg

Looks like YOU need a TY Premier and a Citigold account. Get rid of WF! Smiley Tongue

Message 28 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You don't need to post screenshots of your accounts.  We believe you.  

Message 29 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ha ha!

Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.