cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it better for apply for Chase while logged into banking?

tag
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: is it better for apply for Chase while logged into banking?

When i applied for the Freedom i was not logging into my chase banking account ( had it for 3 years) They pulled EQ and EX, my scores at the time were EQ:620 EX:660

60k/year income, Utlization around 15%. I had to recon and got a CL of $1000. Hope this helps.

Message 11 of 14
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Since you have 10 yr history with chase I think you shud go to a local branch you usually go to and apply there. Tell them you relationship and maybe they will give you better promotion offers!!!

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 12 of 14
bribro
Valued Contributor

You might as well apply while logged in. This ensures that Chase sees your relationship and properly combines the account (should it be approved) with your eixsting ones.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 13 of 14
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@bribro wrote:

You might as well apply while logged in. This ensures that Chase sees your relationship and properly combines the account (should it be approved) with your eixsting ones.

Agreed! (if you choose to app online)

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.