Re: is the 6th time a charm?

Let us know if you're approved!
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000

Message 11 of 30
swpopham
Established Contributor

declined, she said they went off a soft pull from 1/26/13 and the reasons listed on feb,march,april and now mays decline are the same. We wont pull a hard inquiry because we have a soft on file.... mam its 4+months old. reply: oh well, you have a great card with us and we encourge you to use it more.... ummmm I put 11.5k in april and pif and im at 7k for this month. She said im sure you will get approved eveuntualy but your score is a 696 and its to low for us. K thanks good bye.....click

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 12 of 30
myjourney
Super Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

declined, she said they went off a soft pull from 1/26/13 and the reasons listed on feb,march,april and now mays decline are the same. We wont pull a hard inquiry because we have a soft on file.... mam its 4+months old. reply: oh well, you have a great card with us and we encourge you to use it more.... ummmm I put 11.5k in april and pif and im at 7k for this month. She said im sure you will get approved eveuntualy but your score is a 696 and its to low for us. K thanks good bye.....click

1/26/13 wow that ridiculous....sorry 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 30
swpopham
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@swpopham wrote:

oh well try again next month lol!

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 14 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 30
GaTech
Frequent Contributor

Interesting. I apped for the BCE and was denied with a Trans score of 713. So I waited 5 months apped for Blue card (NOT BCE) and was approved! Then I did a PC to the BCE immediately via CS.

Maybe you could do what I did and ap for the Blue card first then PC to BCP? Or maybe you can only PC to BCE since its a no annual fee card...
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000

Message 16 of 30
myjourney
Super Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@swpopham wrote:

oh well try again next month lol!

The good news is its all SP's so you are not hurt by them at all....

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 30
swpopham
Established Contributor

Since I never give up I called the EO today and explained that my report has been frozed and asked her to send it over to the review team. She thanked me and said they would be in contact in the next 24-72 hours

Message 18 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 19 of 30
CreditHammer

I say call AGAIN and when they say no call AGAIN! keep riding them until they finally cave!!

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.