Reply
Frequent Contributor
GaTech
Posts: 374
Registered: ‎02-10-2013
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?

Let us know if you're approved!
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000



Established Contributor
swpopham
Posts: 550
Registered: ‎06-02-2012
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?

declined, she said they went off a soft pull from 1/26/13 and the reasons listed on feb,march,april and now mays decline are the same. We wont pull a hard inquiry because we have a soft on file.... mam its 4+months old. reply: oh well, you have a great card with us and we encourge you to use it more.... ummmm I put 11.5k in april and pif and im at 7k for this month. She said im sure you will get approved eveuntualy but your score is a 696 and its to low for us. K thanks good bye.....click

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,602
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?


swpopham wrote:

declined, she said they went off a soft pull from 1/26/13 and the reasons listed on feb,march,april and now mays decline are the same. We wont pull a hard inquiry because we have a soft on file.... mam its 4+months old. reply: oh well, you have a great card with us and we encourge you to use it more.... ummmm I put 11.5k in april and pif and im at 7k for this month. She said im sure you will get approved eveuntualy but your score is a 696 and its to low for us. K thanks good bye.....click


1/26/13 wow that ridiculous....sorry 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Established Contributor
swpopham
Posts: 550
Registered: ‎06-02-2012
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?


myjourney wrote:

swpopham wrote:

declined, she said they went off a soft pull from 1/26/13 and the reasons listed on feb,march,april and now mays decline are the same. We wont pull a hard inquiry because we have a soft on file.... mam its 4+months old. reply: oh well, you have a great card with us and we encourge you to use it more.... ummmm I put 11.5k in april and pif and im at 7k for this month. She said im sure you will get approved eveuntualy but your score is a 696 and its to low for us. K thanks good bye.....click


1/26/13 wow that ridiculous....sorry 


oh well try again next month lol!

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 25,909
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?

Frequent Contributor
GaTech
Posts: 374
Registered: ‎02-10-2013
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?

Interesting. I apped for the BCE and was denied with a Trans score of 713. So I waited 5 months apped for Blue card (NOT BCE) and was approved! Then I did a PC to the BCE immediately via CS.

Maybe you could do what I did and ap for the Blue card first then PC to BCP? Or maybe you can only PC to BCE since its a no annual fee card...
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000



Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,602
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?


swpopham wrote:

myjourney wrote:

swpopham wrote:

declined, she said they went off a soft pull from 1/26/13 and the reasons listed on feb,march,april and now mays decline are the same. We wont pull a hard inquiry because we have a soft on file.... mam its 4+months old. reply: oh well, you have a great card with us and we encourge you to use it more.... ummmm I put 11.5k in april and pif and im at 7k for this month. She said im sure you will get approved eveuntualy but your score is a 696 and its to low for us. K thanks good bye.....click


1/26/13 wow that ridiculous....sorry 


oh well try again next month lol!


The good news is its all SP's so you are not hurt by them at all....

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Established Contributor
swpopham
Posts: 550
Registered: ‎06-02-2012
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?

Since I never give up I called the EO today and explained that my report has been frozed and asked her to send it over to the review team. She thanked me and said they would be in contact in the next 24-72 hours

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 25,909
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?

New Member
CreditHammer
Posts: 120
Registered: ‎05-14-2013
0

Re: is the 6th time a charm?

I say call AGAIN and when they say no call AGAIN! keep riding them until they finally cave!!


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}