Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

:) its here !

tag
Radek7752
Contributor

Re: :) its here !

I was not really a fan of the Blue card designs until I got my own BCE. It has really grown on me and it looks great in and out of the wallet. It has also attracted just as much attention as my Zync did a few years ago.

BoA: Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard
Chase: Sapphire Preferred (WMC)/Freedom/Amazon/Auto Loan (41k)
Citi: Thank You Preferred/Forward/Simplicity
AmEx: Zync/Blue Cash/Starwood Preferred
Discover: IT
GE: JCP/Walmart Discover
Message 21 of 24
tk_0014
Established Member

While yes, it is a bit flimsy, it is nice looking, but what is even better is telling the DW that we saved eight bucks while shopping that day, when using debit it was down the tubes. Does not sound like much now, but at the end of the year when it is added up to 3 to 400 bucks it will be pretty nice to knock out a whole grocery bill with the reward dollars, or fund a road trip. Ive only had it two weeks and already about ready to hit the 100$ bonus!

Halfway thnking I should have eaten the AF and apped for the BCP for the additional rewards, because at this rate it will more than pay for itself. Maybe upgrade in 13 months? we will see what happens with the BCE first.

Very stoked to be in with American Express, even with a little bit sad sounding 1k limit, but if all goes well they will be able to bump it up in a couple months.

MyFICO (4/13) EQ score 733 CK TU score 6/13 754 FCR EX 4/13 736

CU overdraft protection CL $500 Freedom $3000 CSP $8000 BofA 123Cash Reward $3000 C1 QS1 $1250, C1 QS $5500 PP Cred $2950 Amex BCP $19500 DISC IT: $14,100 Home Depot $8000
Message 22 of 24
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

@tk_0014 wrote:

Halfway thnking I should have eaten the AF and apped for the BCP for the additional rewards, because at this rate it will more than pay for itself. Maybe upgrade in 13 months? we will see what happens with the BCE first.

Very stoked to be in with American Express, even with a little bit sad sounding 1k limit, but if all goes well they will be able to bump it up in a couple months.

yea i debated on the BCP but the af turned me off, i want to see how much i get over the next yr to see if its worth if so i'll PC to it, and btw you only have to wait 61 days before trying for 3k limit.  i too got the 1k limit because i should have waited a few more months to app, but couldn't resist and i really wanted to get rid of my credit one because the annual fee is coming up next month

Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 23 of 24
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

I'm so wanting this card. Oh well another 5 months and ill try again. Smiley Wink
Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.