bbcarmack

joining united federal credit union

I would like to join united federal credit union but I don't qualify under the membership requirements listed on their web site. Does anyone know of a club or association which would allow me to qualify as a member? I know with many credit unions there are creative ways to join. I don't live in western michigan or in any of the areas they service nationwide. None of my immediate family members qualify either. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks.
Contributor
wajj

Re: joining united federal credit union

As far as I know, UFCU does not have a "catch-all" way to qualify.  You have to live/work/worship/volunteer in one of the areas they serve, be eligible through one of their employer groups, or be eligible through family.  Their customer service has been very good when I have called it.  You should call them and see if they have any suggestions.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+