Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jp morgan palladium question

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: jp morgan palladium question

<- Thinks it's pretty hilarious that people were posting stuff contrary to someone who actually has the card. It was nice of the person to post the information. Always valuable for the next person to know. Hopefully one day, I will have the amount of cashola required - won't really need the CC then will I? Smiley Wink
Message 31 of 33
sjt
Senior Contributor

@from500to700 wrote:

Will i just get confirmed news from the banker he said the following as long as i can have avg of $5 MM in my account for 3 monthes they will waive all credit requirment, If not then I have to meet certian credit requirment.

i guess I know what i have to do build build build account and credit :-))

not a single application before palladium

My friend is a Relationship Manager at JP Morgan Private Bank. She told me that it used to be that a Relationship Manager or Market Manager could approve credit cards for their clients but they recently changed the policy and all application go through the Card Center Underwriting. We did not go into detail, but Im sure there are special units for PB underwriting where exceptions could be made.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 32 of 33
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@indiolatino61 its time for the bronze spade!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.