Message 2 of 26
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

Message 3 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: juniper/barckleys

Juni is going shopping for new customers, from the posts I've seen here lately. I'd hold off until we get a feel for what they're up to. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Juni is going shopping for new customers, from the posts I've seen here lately. I'd hold off until we get a feel for what they're up to. Smiley Wink

Well, maybe they'll send something my way and I'll actually get to show off my TU score.

Of course, I'm not sure what the folks at Concorduser Center would have to say about that.

Message 5 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Your know, I have this freakin' TU score, and i have no idea what to do with it. There is absolutely nothing offered around where I live that pulls TU, so nothing looks very attractive.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Your know, I have this freakin' TU score, and i have no idea what to do with it. There is absolutely nothing offered around where I live that pulls TU, so nothing looks very attractive.

Yep, I understand.  Even when I list out my super-mega-longterm wishlist, I don't think there's a single TU puller in the whole group.

Wait.  Yes there is.  Discover pulls TU, don't they?

Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover pulled EX for me

Home Depot pulled TU for me.

cheddar wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Yep, I understand.  Even when I list out my super-mega-longterm wishlist, I don't think there's a single TU puller in the whole group.

Wait.  Yes there is.  Discover pulls TU, don't they?

Message 8 of 26
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Up to 15K doesn't mean 15K. Good luck on the app.Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 26
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@smallfry wrote:
Up to 15K doesn't mean 15K. Good luck on the app.Smiley Happy

True, but DW got the $15K
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.