Senior Contributor

Re: juniper/barckleys

MidnightVoice wrote:

smallfry wrote:
Up to 15K doesn't mean 15K. Good luck on the app.:smileyhappy:

True, but DW got the $15K

That's a nice card. Go for it. I have no problems with Barclays/Juniper.
Frequent Contributor

smallfry wrote:
Up to 15K doesn't mean 15K. Good luck on the app.:smileyhappy:

My offer was "up to $7500" but received $2500 upon approval.

IMO they're better than Cap 1 and Orchard. They also offer a Transrisk score - some kind of TU score...

Only thing I don't like is they don't have cool card designs. Their cards look so 90's like how Cap 1 was back then.
Regular Contributor

Hello all

Shall I try it now that my tu is at 683?

thxs
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I'd say go for it!

I got the BJ's BarclayCard about six weeks ago with a TU of 690 and they gave me $3,000. Also, you can upload pictures for the card background. I saw where some people were not happy with the standard Junny card design.

And you get double points at BJ's with it. They have about the best gas prices in my neighborhood, so I will be filling up with it as much as possible.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Established Contributor

can you have more than one card with juniper/barkleys?

any other limitations?
Contributor

I'm with you Hauling, they sent me  preapp then gave me the you'll hear from us in thirty days message.  I think they're messing with my head! 

My scores are still on the low end, but TU is my highest...Like others, I don't know what to do with it.....Wait for my others to catch up I guess...:smileysad:
Starting Scores: 12/14/14 FICO EQ: 579 EXP: 586 TU: 591
Current Scores: 5/10/15 FICO EQ: 640 EXP: 657 TU: 639
Goal: 700

Established Contributor

Throw it away, Juniper is a bunch of losers.  A LAME company to do business with.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe-That is the best answer for this question

I had 3, then 2 and now one from Junny-
I did manage to keep all the CL from all 3 though-

mymy wrote:
can you have more than one card with juniper/barkleys?

any other limitations?

Epic Contributor

I love my barclays business card, super limit and 15 month 0%.
Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
88 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Moderator Emeritus

Just got an OK from Junny....$3000  7.9% fixed......TU is my lowest score

You get an OK and then fill online stuff & your account is already online!
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.