Regular Contributor
loubee

juniper denied and im mad

Hi all
I applied for junny on 04/12, got a response needed more info so I call and was told I needed to verify citzenship etc etc, mailed in a copy of my greencard, so on the 12th they pulled experian, then I called again on the 24th to see how app was going/to see if they had recieved the requested docs from me, they hadnt and said to call back in a few days, checked my reports a few days later and see that they had pulled EQ now, so I called them again and asked if they had recieved my info and what was status on app, still no news, so yesterday I check status app site for junny and I was deied due to to many inquiries and they have pulled EX again no wonder I have to many inquirys they pulled 3 times and still no love, can I get one of these removed or not if i plead with them, arhhhhhhhhh
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: juniper denied and im mad

Juniper pulling anyone but TU? That's interesting. Where are you located?
Here we go again...
Regular Contributor
loubee

Re: juniper denied and im mad

fretless

I kow I was shocked too, im in florida
I have only 1 inquiry on TU, and multiple on ex and eq,

im shocked they pulled 3 times and not once TU,

should I contact them,  since doing the app for them I have been approved by wamu and boa, so im not bothered about not getting the card just the inquiries,

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+