Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just got a prequaled walmart mailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

just got a prequaled walmart mailer

and, after looking, i didn't realize how crappy that thing is. not like i was considering it anyway but it's fun to read. other than the financing option (haven't ever bought anything from walmart that is that expensive anyway) it's kind of weak. am i missing something or??
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: just got a prequaled walmart mailer

Store or MC? Well either way they both lack any excitement, I think most people like them for utilization or rebuilding purposes, otherwise there's no appeal with so many more better cards out there.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

ummm i imagine it's the store because mastercard isn't typed anywhere.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deferred financing throughout the whole year, quick cash over purchase, makes target lame in comparison. Don't compare retail vs a prime card with rewards, 0% for a year or more, etc.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i wouldn't shop at target anyway.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont get me wrong I really like walmart but until I get 3-5% back on in store purchases I am not going to touch it.  Even then it does not work with my current garden plan so meh.  It is kinda funny I really do like getting the credit card mailers and seeing what the terms are.   I think there must be something wrong with me.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

naw. i wouldn't leave the garden for this (or probably much else) anyway. i get 5% cash back from SM at HEB (texas grocery store equivalent to walmart but codes as grocery)
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, Texas. Bigger walmarts, with groceries. Mine have 30 foot Long Frozen food aisles, 30 feet of Bud Light, and a box of bananas when you first walk in. My bad assumption was if you don't like Walmart you shop Target.
Message 8 of 9
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

image.jpeg

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.