Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just got approved, need feedback on the offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: just got approved, need feedback on the offer

That sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me, I'd definitely keep it open.

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

no I did not activate the card

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trumpet-205 wrote:

I mean I know that, but BofA is offering 10% bonus on its website, so OP has 25% bonus offer?

On the front page it says 10%, but once you log in to your account, there is an ad for 25%

Message 13 of 20
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@trumpet-205 wrote:

I mean I know that, but BofA is offering 10% bonus on its website, so OP has 25% bonus offer?

On the front page it says 10%, but once you log in to your account, there is an ad for 25%

I did not see such ads on my account.

Message 14 of 20
boomhower
Valued Contributor

That's a deal.  Sounds like the 3-2-1 card with a nice 0% offer and a bonus 25% back for depositing in his BOA account.  If it's only your second card definately keep it, it will help your FICO.  Plus you've already taken the hit with the INQ and even if you close it it will report so you may as well keep it open.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 20
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Oh, so it is a targted offer. Darn, I wish BofA gives me 25% bonus instead of 10% bonus.

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Oh, so it is a targted offer. Darn, I wish BofA gives me 25% bonus instead of 10% bonus.

maybe its something new they start doing and will eventually be all 25%

Message 18 of 20
stone
Regular Contributor

It is unfair. My boa cc is 25% bonus if you redeem $300 in one time, and get 1% cashbook everywhere, not the 123 category.

And I am still on the way to earn to reach that f***ing high limit, $175 bonus now.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stone wrote:

It is unfair. My boa cc is 25% bonus if you redeem $300 in one time, and get 1% cashbook everywhere, not the 123 category.

And I am still on the way to earn to reach that f***ing high limit, $175 bonus now.

on the plus side, you'll get a whooping $375 when its time to cash in Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.