Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just hit the cap1 luv button

tag
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

Re: just hit the cap1 luv button

I hit the luv button in feb. And I went from a 1300 cl to 3300 cl.  I've had the card since aug '12.  I've never hit the luv button before, and never had my cl raised since the first  initial raised cl.  I also have never had the modify my features page to work for me though.  Does that page ever work?

Message 11 of 15
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

I logged into my account online as usual but this time it said something along the lines of we like the way you use your account and want to raise your limit. To my surprise Cap1 granted me a 5k increase.

Message 12 of 15
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

I logged into my account online as usual but this time it said something along the lines of we like the way you use your account and want to raise your limit. To my surprise Cap1 granted me a 5k increase.

So this looks like there is hope for ''Cap One high rollers''.....does that mean most people SD it and then complain that there is no CLI like ever?

Cap One pays to play, right?

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 13 of 15
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

@JoshuaHolySpirit wrote:

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

So this looks like there is hope for ''Cap One high rollers''.....does that mean most people SD it and then complain that there is no CLI like ever?

Cap One pays to play, right?

Actually I only use the card once or twice a month. This could be their way of getting me to spend more money on it.

Message 14 of 15
Tiz
Established Member

I called in to get a cli after being denied 5 months ago. The rep said the only way to get a cli was online so I went for it and went from 1k to 2.5k. I called back and PC the platinum to a QS. I had a balance of 600 on the card when I asked. I've had the card for over 2 years with no increase in that time so I was due. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.