Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just requested a BoA CLI online

tag
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

just requested a BoA CLI online

I have had the BoA cash rewards sig. Visa for exactly six months. I submitted an online CLI form. It says to call them for an instant decision.I don't like to talk to CSRs. Only if I must.I'll therefore just wait.

Current EQ Fico is 750. Overall util. is 2%. Overall balances reported: approx. $500. Biggest CL: $15k with Amex

I use my BoA card plenty and always pay in full. It started out with $7200. I left the increase box empty. If they decline, I can live with it. If they approve, then I'll be curious to see the new CLI.It's a Sig. Visa, so the CL isn't reported anyway. But I thought building a good relationship with BoA with higher CL and responsible credit usage cannot cause harm.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DI
Super Contributor

Re: just requested a BoA CLI online

You don't have to call.  If approved, your account online will get updated by noon tomorrow with the new CL.  

Message 2 of 8
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

@DI wrote:

You don't have to call.  If approved, your account online will get updated by noon tomorrow with the new CL.  

Thanks for the info! That's what I've gathered from other posts, too. I keep you guys updated!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DI wrote:

Just so that the OP knows-- There's also numerous accounts of it taking days and even on some occasions weeks to be approved. So, don't automatically assume that it's a denial if it doesn't show up tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

I logged in this morning and saw that I got love from BoA: new CL is $10k. Awesome!

Message 5 of 8
DI
Super Contributor

@wollepopolle wrote:

I logged in this morning and saw that I got love from BoA: new CL is $10k. Awesome!

Congrats!

Message 6 of 8
Tons_of_Debt
Established Contributor

Very nice! I was recently increased from $500 to $2500 after being denied last year... B of A has my heart again!

08/01/2008 - 472 EQ; 523 TU; 454 EX
03/01/2009 - 574 EQ
08/08/2009 - 648 EQ
01/27/2010 - 671 EQ
07/04/2010 - 713 EQ
01/05/2011 - 730 EQ
05/14/16 - 762 EX
Message 7 of 8
umair
New Contributor

BOA is rocking .... I'm excited to use my card for the next 6 mo0nths and jump up to 10k.. They started me at 2.5k ...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.