Did you mean: 

least friendly bankruptcy creditors

tag
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

Re: least friendly bankruptcy creditors

@09Lexie wrote:

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

I heard Citi's computers auto decline applications if a BK is reporting. I don't know if a recon can circumvent that.

That's a YMMV. I have a dismissed Ch 13 from '05 and I have their Diam Preferred -CL $10k

Thank you for correcting me. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

I heard Citi's computers auto decline applications if a BK is reporting. I don't know if a recon can circumvent that.

That's a YMMV. I have a dismissed Ch 13 from '05 and I have their Diam Preferred -CL $10k

Thank you for correcting me. Smiley Happy

Not correcting at all....just advising it is possible. 

Message 12 of 13
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

i know  citi will blacklist you for years.  I recently applied from one of the prequalified offers, also on their website it said i was prequalified.  Which doesn't mean much. I applied,  I went  through the entire application,  then it went to the chat with a rep.  He asked me my full name and said  I was denied. They didn't tell me why, but I got two emails, one said i would get a decision soon. The other one said  I was denied due to the fact I went BK with on one of their CC or one of their branded cards.  I went Ch 13 back in '89 with them for about $1500..  So they will and can blacklist for what about 25 years now. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.