Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

letter from amex!!

tag
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

letter from amex!!

They sent me a letter today, stating that they transfer my current account to the Blue from amex, which will be effective on the 23rd of this month. So i went from 18.9% apr to 12.24& apr..SWEET!!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: letter from amex!!

Very cool. Congrats!
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations....you are in PRIME now!!!
Message 3 of 21
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations....you are in PRIME now!!!

is hsbc prime?
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

depends what APR and CL. For the most part yes, they should be prime. though I suspect that they issue subprime cards too.
Message 5 of 21
scoreupper
Established Member

HSBC offers both...I have a prime card and they offered me one of these.....

TU EQ EX 687 659 689 11/5/2007
700 669 689 12/7/2007
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is subprime...no question.
Message 7 of 21
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
They sent me a letter today, stating that they transfer my current account to the Blue from amex, which will be effective on the 23rd of this month. So i went from 18.9% apr to 12.24& apr..SWEET!!

Oneloveforall how did you convert to Blue I called today (20 sep) and ask for blue and no go but they upped my CL from 2K to 10K. Whats up with that? I just had a FR and it went A OK my income is $65,000 and wife $31,00.     ooooo well I guest that will do for now.
Message 8 of 21
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

@Kooliad wrote:

@oneloveforall_2000 wrote:

Oneloveforall how did you convert to Blue I called today (20 sep) and ask for blue and no go but they upped my CL from 2K to 10K. Whats up with that? I just had a FR and it went A OK my income is $65,000 and wife $31,00. ooooo well I guest that will do for now.

I think it was your credit limit at the time, when i asked to convert, the lady said i can only convert to blue, they had give me 5500cl, didn't ask for a cli yet, i wanted to actavite the blue card first. anyways I don't know if i should hit the luv bottom online or call them? what do you guys think? i would love 10k or more,
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

To Convert to Blue....you have to say to an american CSR ( call mornings ):

"product change".

that's all.

good luck.
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.