Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

likehood of discover approval?

tag
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

Re: likehood of discover approval?

new question... I am gonna keep myFICO membership but I dont need to keep Equifax as well, correct? that would be other $17.95 per month top of myFICO membership... I can cancel it once I hear disputes results, right? I prefer to keep this one because it gives me quarterly updates and it has support message board like this one! Smiley Happy

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 11 of 21
eviLution
Established Contributor

Those two COs should be an easy dispute. Check all 3 CRA and fix them.

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 12 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

If you are referring to Equifax monitoring that you enrolled on their site - you do not need their monitoring product in order to indicate a dispute. 

i hope that answers your question. 

Message 13 of 21
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@SnowBowl wrote:

new question... I am gonna keep myFICO membership but I dont need to keep Equifax as well, correct? that would be other $17.95 per month top of myFICO membership... I can cancel it once I hear disputes results, right? I prefer to keep this one because it gives me quarterly updates and it has support message board like this one! Smiley Happy

The myFICO membership is probably enough for you (and FYI -- u dont need to have a product thatcosts $ to use this board - I've been on the forums since Dec 5 and just signed up for a monthly product 5 days ago).

and u dont need to have a monitoring product from EQ to submiut a dispute. Infact u dont even need to pay for a report - u could do it via snail mail, etc, but that would take longer. but in order to pull a report, u just pay a one time fee.

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 21
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for replying... done with Equifax now go on Transunion web site and do the same thing as I just did on Equifax web site, correct? hope it doesnt ask me to pay other $17.95 Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: just saw your post Newbie, how do you quote other people posts? I still don't see the quoting posts..

VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 15 of 21
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@SnowBowl wrote:

Thank you for replying... done with Equifax now go on Transunion web site and do the same thing as I just did on Equifax web site, correct? hope it doesnt ask me to pay other $17.95 Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: just saw your post Newbie, how do you quote other people posts? I still don't see the quoting posts..

When you hit reply on a specific post, on the right side of the screen about the message box is the Spell Check button and the Quote buton. Just click that and the system will paste who's ever post you intend to reply to.  Smiley Happy

Google for some discount codes before you go paying full price for eveyrthing.
or at least do the fre trial stuff and cancel in 7 days beforre they charge u at all.

Message 16 of 21
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

@NewbieReed wrote:

@SnowBowl wrote:

When you hit reply on a specific post, on the right side of the screen about the message box is the Spell Check button and the Quote buton. Just click that and the system will paste who's ever post you intend to reply to.  Smiley Happy

or at least do the fre trial stuff and cancel in 7 days beforre they charge u at all.

LOL! Thanks! totally went over my head.. and thanks for tip myFICO is on 10 days free trial... EQUIFAX wasn't.. working on TU right now..  hey do you know if Juniper CLI is  HP or SP ? ( $4,650 CL ATM ) so I was thinking putting $350 in the request amount to make it even $5,000 CL

VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 17 of 21
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@SnowBowl wrote:

@NewbieReed wrote:

@SnowBowl wrote:

LOL! Thanks! totally went over my head.. and thanks for tip myFICO is on 10 days free trial... EQUIFAX wasn't.. working on TU right now..  hey do you know if Juniper CLI is  HP or SP ? ( $4,650 CL ATM ) so I was thinking putting $350 in the request amount to make it even $5,000 CL

I dnt know much about juniper -don thave a card withthem,m but ur request doesnt seem unreasonable. How long have u had the card? and  how long has ur limit been 4650? Maybe u should call them to request it so that u can reason with the person on the phone. Check the forums for backdoor CLI ph# for Juniper.

Message 18 of 21
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

@NewbieReed wrote:

@SnowBowl wrote:

@NewbieReed wrote:

@SnowBowl wrote:

I dnt know much about juniper -don thave a card withthem,m but ur request doesnt seem unreasonable. How long have u had the card? and  how long has ur limit been 4650? Maybe u should call them to request it so that u can reason with the person on the phone. Check the forums for backdoor CLI ph# for Juniper.

I have had Juniper for almost 3 years now and $4650 has been stuck for about 8 or 9 billing statements.. I dont mind Barclays except their user login structure  is extremely sensititive OMG! lower cases, upper cases, numbers in between... what a nightmare gives my brains a good workout  Smiley Very Happy

VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 19 of 21
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Annualcreditreport.com

All your reports for free once a year. You can start disputes there. Do Not Pay To Dispute Items! Your right as a consumer is free access to your reports.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.