Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lines of credit/scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

lines of credit/scores

Ex and Trans both say that i have more lines of credit open than I do, should I contact them and tell them the accounts are closed , it says to many lines of credit are hurting my score.  My util is 2%. My scores are 784/756.
I am having a problem getting my EQ report. Also inqs, i have 8/10 or something like that but most of those are from an inq abt refinancing my F350 and I got good hits on it for 7.2%.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: lines of credit/scores

greyhound2007 wrote:

I am having a problem getting my EQ report. Also inqs, i have 8/10 or something like that but most of those are from an inq abt refinancing my F350 and I got good hits on it for 7.2%.

What kind of problem are you encountering in obtaining your Equifax report?  Are you trying to get it through myfico.com, annualcreditreport.com, or some other source?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found out the problem it was locked because they needed more info.  I got it thru suze orman kit, are those real fico scores does anyone know? It is unlocked now the score is 724, reason being they show an old auto loan as 120+ days past due, which i just called the company and they said the account was never past due and is paid in full, this I already knew.  So I will notify EQ. 
they show 13 inqs which was all for the F350.  Tks Vicki
Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Since the Suze kit comes through this site, the scores are all FICO. They should display the cheesy gold seal of FICO wonderfulness.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

Gosh,

You have a 120 day late and you are still in the 700's? I couldnt get that lucky...oh well,

I wont hate the playa, only the game Smiley Very Happy
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it could help that the account also shows zero bal., its actually on my husbands CR, I haven't really looked at mine it could be there also.  Those are his scores which mine may be similar since we should have abt the same accounts and all.  I will def be writing into them abt that error.  Tks Vicki
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.