Valued Contributor
jamesdwi

locked out of GE- Sam's club account, because reported lost

Over a month ago I lost my Sam's club card, called and reported it, then went online and tried to access it. Says account is locked from on-line access had to use there stupid telphone payment system or get chaged $15 for a CSR to take my payment, weeks later I get a new card made at the store, And i'm still locked out, suffering from a cold and stuffy nose and I hate talking on the phone as it is.. has this happened to anyone else?  I am just going to PIF and not sure the card anymore. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSP 10k & Freedom 6.6k & Amtrak 4.6k, FNBO DISC 14.9k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Zync NPSL, Sams Club MC 10k, Paypal Extras MC 6k, CapOne QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 3.9k, Walmart 4.5k, Citi Simplicity 7k, HHonors Gold 1k (moved 5k CL to Simplicity), Discover IT 6.5k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP 4/26//2014 no plans for new credit I think I have enough.
lashaun3

Re: locked out of GE- Sam's club account, because reported lost

When my GE Walmart card was reported lost/stolen, I could no longer use my old login. I had to sign up again with the new card # using a different login i.d. I didn't have to deal with the payment situation, but you would think under the circumstances they would be willing to waive the fee.

Established Contributor
linux007969

jamesdwi wrote:

Over a month ago I lost my Sam's club card, called and reported it, then went online and tried to access it. Says account is locked from on-line access had to use there stupid telphone payment system or get chaged $15 for a CSR to take my payment, weeks later I get a new card made at the store, And i'm still locked out, suffering from a cold and stuffy nose and I hate talking on the phone as it is.. has this happened to anyone else?  I am just going to PIF and not sure the card anymore. 

I think as per the new credit card act they are not allowed to charge for any kind of payment made over the phone.

Discover IT TU Score: 739 as of 4/20/14 | TU Score as of 1/5/14 - 710 | EQ Score as of 1/5/14 - 748 | Ex Score as of 1/5/14 - 728
TU Score as of 1/5/14 - 705 | EQ Score as of 1/5/14 - 721 | Ex Score as of 1/5/14 -753 |

Capital One QuickSilver MC $4.5K | Amazon $1.8K (CLOSED) | Walmart $5K | Paypal SC w/Debit card $5K | BOA 123 Cash Rewards Sig $5K | BOA BBR $1K | Discover IT $8K | AMEX Sr Green Charge (NPSL) | PNC CashBuilder $1.5K | Paypal Extras MC $5k | PNC Auto Loan $20,038.75 | AMEX SimplyCash Biz CC $3k | BOA Cash Rewards Biz CC $3.5K |
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

+1

Established Contributor
CruzImperial

You have to sign up again and create another ID and pass for your new card.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}