Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of GE- Sam's club account, because reported lost

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

locked out of GE- Sam's club account, because reported lost

Over a month ago I lost my Sam's club card, called and reported it, then went online and tried to access it. Says account is locked from on-line access had to use there stupid telphone payment system or get chaged $15 for a CSR to take my payment, weeks later I get a new card made at the store, And i'm still locked out, suffering from a cold and stuffy nose and I hate talking on the phone as it is.. has this happened to anyone else?  I am just going to PIF and not sure the card anymore. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
lashaun3
Established Member

Re: locked out of GE- Sam's club account, because reported lost

When my GE Walmart card was reported lost/stolen, I could no longer use my old login. I had to sign up again with the new card # using a different login i.d. I didn't have to deal with the payment situation, but you would think under the circumstances they would be willing to waive the fee.

Message 2 of 5
linux007969
Established Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

Over a month ago I lost my Sam's club card, called and reported it, then went online and tried to access it. Says account is locked from on-line access had to use there stupid telphone payment system or get chaged $15 for a CSR to take my payment, weeks later I get a new card made at the store, And i'm still locked out, suffering from a cold and stuffy nose and I hate talking on the phone as it is.. has this happened to anyone else?  I am just going to PIF and not sure the card anymore. 

I think as per the new credit card act they are not allowed to charge for any kind of payment made over the phone.

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 3 of 5
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1

Message 4 of 5
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

You have to sign up again and create another ID and pass for your new card.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.